What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED I do not know what this buttons age is

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button in DC today alongside a new type of bottle from Baltimore MD! I also found other stuff but didnt clean them all so I'm onky going to show these two today but I was wondering if y'all knew a ballpark estimate on the age of this button found today.


9627.webp
9628.webp


Here is the bottle in question:
9626-webp.2261140

GBS bottle Baltimore MD Trademark. Overall, not a bad day!
 

Attachments

  • 9626.webp
    9626.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
Not to reply to my own post but I still would love an ID if someone could shed light on what this button is
 
Upvote 0
I found this button in DC today alongside a new type of bottle from Baltimore MD! I also found other stuff but didnt clean them all so I'm onky going to show these two today but I was wondering if y'all knew a ballpark estimate on the age of this button found today.


View attachment 2261138View attachment 2261139

Here is the bottle in question:
9626-webp.2261140

GBS bottle Baltimore MD Trademark. Overall, not a bad day!
Bottle 1901-1915
Pre-Prohibition beer bottle from the Gottlieb-Bauernschmidt-Straus (G.B.S.) Brewing Company
 
Upvote 0
It's got that checkered pattern and what looks to be leaves or flowers inside each square . Other than that I have no clue
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom