What's new

Bell System Button

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
197
Reaction score
1,669
Golden Thread
0
Bell System Button. Dates to 1920’s-30’s.

IMG_4345.webp
IMG_4346.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 17
Great save !!
Collectibility: Vintage "Bell System" uniform buttons stamped with WATERBURY BUTTON CO on the back are heavily sought after by telecommunication and vintage hardware collectors.
AI assisted.
Don in SoCal.
 
I'm finding it hard to find many buttons like this online, even photos and none for sale...BUT I haven't found any reference to them being issued for years of service, instead only references to them only being uniform buttons.

That being said there are "pins" that were given out for years of service, they had stars on them 1 star for every 5 years of service, here's a few photo of various ones, some of the ones made were GF(gold filled) and some are actually solid gold, all of these are 10k solid gold.


1780165823136.webp



1780165903754.webp



1780165954002.webp
 
Last edited:
I'm finding it hard to find many buttons like this online, even photos and none for sale...BUT I haven't found any reference to them being issued for years of service, instead only references to them only being uniform buttons.

I think you’re right. That makes sense, I edited the original post. Thanks for the input.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom