What's new

Bennington's

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Traded a civil war bullet for these, we were both happy so it was a good deal. I did not forget you Cheese and everybody else I have lot's of marbles to ID. Been waiting till I can take quality pictures. Also have a few Red Ravens to sell if anyone is interested send me a private message, Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    792.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    772.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 044.webp
    044.webp
    356.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 042.webp
    042.webp
    98.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 045.webp
    045.webp
    313.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 046.webp
    046.webp
    288.3 KB · Views: 167
Bennington marbles look like planets to me. Just wanted to share that. I think of that everytime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom