What's new

Best box yet!

skelly9131

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
124
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
I recently set up a weekly order for 2 boxes. Went through the first box and it was a total skunk. So, I wasn't expecting much from the second box. However, I immediately saw one 40% ender when I cracked it open and that got me interested. Turns out there was also a Ben ender on the bottom of one of the rolls, but I hadn't checked for those ahead of time. Up to this point my best box contained 8 keepers since starting this hobby 4 months ago. I got my first Walking Liberty which was a thrill. It was also strange that there were no 90% Kennedys considering the take. Here's the total:

1 - Walking Liberty
6 - Ben Franklins
12 - 40%
 

Attachments

  • IMG00044-20100419-1439.webp
    IMG00044-20100419-1439.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 507
Upvote 0
I forgot to mention that this box also contained a 1987-P which isn't in the picture.
 
The Walking Liberty is such a beautiful coin! Nice to snag those 90%ers!
Your console is much too clean for a CRHer.....there should be little shreds of paper roll all over the place in various colors, and the occasional crumpled one in the crevice beside the seat.
Great box!!

- Grizz
 
Congrats! Hope you find more silver in the next two boxes!
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom