What's new

best boxes so far, first Walkers and Bens

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
The finds posted in the terrible pics ( need to read the instructions so I have been told lol) are 4 Walkers 1918,1941,1942D,1943... the Bens are 51D,52d,53d,63 d(2) , 5 64s ,proofs are 1988S ,1971S 1776-1776S (silver) , 40% are 3 '66s ,5 '67s ,5 '68 2 '69 and a gold painted '73, altered, '71 and a 1987 Jamican 1/2 .....for a total of 32 keepers out of 2 boxes.



What a crazy day I went over to my folks house for my dad's b-day and my mom fell down into a dumpster ( she wasnt dumpster diving btw ) while at the dump and had 10 staples put in her head and the state police was just here about me and coins , asking where I got them who I bought them from etc. I know where that bull came from is the teller that I never have liked at my dump bank ... I will be talking to the manager I am ready to flip :-[ .... this is just part of the story and all on my Dads b-day , oh yeah happy b-day dad hahhhahaha
 
Upvote 0
Re: best boxes so far

I read the title, click on it......another one of those after supper posts huh......what a tease............... :tongue3:
 
Re: best boxes so far

lejeuene said:
I read the title, click on it......another one of those after supper posts huh......what a tease............... :tongue3:



Hehehhee , I figured that u would bite LJ , I just couldnt help myself :tongue3:




So here are the totals 4 walkers ,5 Bens ,5 64s ,3 proofs and 15 40%
 
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

some pics
 

Attachments

  • coins 001222222.webp
    coins 001222222.webp
    110.4 KB · Views: 428
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

Very nice Scalper.....very nice!!! You know I like reading about big hits...or little ones for that matter....ha!

Congrats on your first Walker & Ben. Oh, when in doubt on the pictures......read the instructions....ha!

BTW - Did you read the fine print when you signed up to this forum? The part about 5% going to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation?
 
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

more pics
 

Attachments

  • coins 122222333333333.webp
    coins 122222333333333.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 414
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

Whoa, is that third Walker a 1921?
 
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

lejeuene said:
Very nice Scalper.....very nice!!! You know I like reading about big hits...or little ones for that matter....ha!

Congrats on your first Walker & Ben. Oh, when in doubt on the pictures......read the instructions....ha!

BTW - Did you read the fine print when you signed up to this forum? The part about 5% going to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation?



Oh here we , I stirred up a wisea$$ :wink: ok I deserve it lol.... yeah these little scores are hard to take but I guess they will have to do, oh yeah reading the instructions might just help ha ... as far as the LJ Silver Foundation send me the address and I will make a deposit all right :tongue3:
 
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

Scalper said:
lejeuene said:
Very nice Scalper.....very nice!!! You know I like reading about big hits...or little ones for that matter....ha!

Congrats on your first Walker & Ben. Oh, when in doubt on the pictures......read the instructions....ha!

BTW - Did you read the fine print when you signed up to this forum? The part about 5% going to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation?



Oh here we , I stirred up a wisea$$ :wink: ok I deserve it lol.... yeah these little scores are hard to take but I guess they will have to do, oh yeah reading the instructions might just help ha ... as far as the LJ Silver Foundation send me the address and I will make a deposit all right :tongue3:

Just having fun with ya Scalper.....at least you take it well....I like that. And, yes, you deserved it for the tease!!!

Again, nice haul today. BTW - I'll let you slide on the 5% this time since it is your first Ben & Walker, but another nice pull like that & you have top pay up buddy....ha!!!!
 
Re: best boxes so far, first Walker and Ben

lejeuene said:
Scalper said:
lejeuene said:
Very nice Scalper.....very nice!!! You know I like reading about big hits...or little ones for that matter....ha!

Congrats on your first Walker & Ben. Oh, when in doubt on the pictures......read the instructions....ha!

BTW - Did you read the fine print when you signed up to this forum? The part about 5% going to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation?



Oh here we , I stirred up a wisea$$ :wink: ok I deserve it lol.... yeah these little scores are hard to take but I guess they will have to do, oh yeah reading the instructions might just help ha ... as far as the LJ Silver Foundation send me the address and I will make a deposit all right :tongue3:

Just having fun with ya Scalper.....at least you take it well....I like that. And, yes, you deserved it for the tease!!!

Again, nice haul today. BTW - I'll let you slide on the 5% this time since it is your first Ben & Walker, but another nice pull like that & you have top pay up buddy....ha!!!!



You are alot of fun , I dish it but can take it too , I just couldnt resist the tease ;D My mom pulled the first Walkers and Bens out of the 1 st box , she was on fire all I pulled 2 64s and some 40% then on the 2nd box I pulled a couple of W+Bs out of that one ..


BTW as far as the LJ Silver Foundation I didnt say what I was going to deposit in the mail , ha!!!!!!!!
 
Nice pull scalper! :thumbsup:Im still waiting for my first walker ::)!
Road trip yesterday only yeilded 6-40%, but I managed to figure out another hunters territiory and where MY territory is safe to start at, I have a nice farming town that is all mine ,and even have some tellers at one of the banks there going to call me when/if someone brings some halves in!!!!!!!! Hope your mom is ok!
 
jersey devl said:
Nice pull scalper! :thumbsup:Im still waiting for my first walker ::)!
Road trip yesterday only yeilded 6-40%, but I managed to figure out another hunters territiory and where MY territory is safe to start at, I have a nice farming town that is all mine ,and even have some tellers at one of the banks there going to call me when/if someone brings some halves in!!!!!!!! Hope your mom is ok!




Hey thanks , keep at it you will find some .. that is a major bonus finding out where it is safe to hunt and having those tellers call you is prolly the best way to score a nice pile of silver , I gotta do that too every bank that I go I have known most of the tellers for years plus gotta do some cold calling on some of these banks a ways out oftown , there is not many but some of those hand rolls can be smokers ... thanks me mom is alright just lucky the dumpster was almost full or it could have been bad ..anyways best of luck , Ed
 
Scalper said:
the state police was just here about me and coins , asking where I got them who I bought them from etc.

Begs a couple of questions.....

CR ~ "Am I under arrest?"

Cop ~ "No."

CR ~ "Then I don't want to talk to you."

Or.....

CR ~ "Am I under arrest?"

Cop ~ "Yes."

CR ~ "I wanna a lawyer."

They either go away, or we both have a bad day..... :icon_pirat:

Robin
 
CaptainRobin said:
Scalper said:
the state police was just here about me and coins , asking where I got them who I bought them from etc.

Begs a couple of questions.....

CR ~ "Am I under arrest?"

Cop ~ "No."

CR ~ "Then I don't want to talk to you."

Or.....

CR ~ "Am I under arrest?"

Cop ~ "Yes."

CR ~ "I wanna a lawyer."

They either go away, or we both have a bad day..... :icon_pirat:

Robin


Robin it ended up being a good day they went away 8) ...they asked if they could come in and I said sure... They said that they were inquiry about me and a bunch of coins and that they had a hard job tracking me down, just the way I like it . Anyways we walk into the kitchen and there is 1000.00 worth of rerolled halfs sitting in Brinks boxes ... they asked me where I had got these coins and I told them the name of the bank . I then said to them you guys havent heard of any Brinks trucks being robbed have you and one of them looked at me really funny and then I said well the only way I could get these boxes is to rob a the truck or a bank ....


They ended up leaving in a hurry a prolly feeling pretty stupid hahhhahhahh, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom