Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jan 16, 2008 #1 This won't come close to LJ's find today but it is the best Brinks box I have had yet. 12 X 64 2 X 65 6 X 66 1 x 67 3 x 68 1 x69 Benny 51 63 63d Walker 36 42 42s proof 80 73 Happy Hunting I am now going to bed Cat Upvote 0
This won't come close to LJ's find today but it is the best Brinks box I have had yet. 12 X 64 2 X 65 6 X 66 1 x 67 3 x 68 1 x69 Benny 51 63 63d Walker 36 42 42s proof 80 73 Happy Hunting I am now going to bed Cat
Whyme Silver Member Joined Aug 22, 2007 Messages 3,731 Reaction score 5,452 Golden Thread 0 Location Western New York Detector(s) used CTX-3030, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2008 #2 WOW. All that from Brinks! I'm happy when I find 4-5 silver from 2 Brinks boxes Congrats!
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jan 16, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Opps I left out one of the Bens Attachments Best Brinks Box.webp 45.6 KB · Views: 487
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 16, 2008 #4 Yeah, 34 keepers from one box is outstanding..........especially with 19 of them being 90%ers ! Kudos !
Yeah, 34 keepers from one box is outstanding..........especially with 19 of them being 90%ers ! Kudos !
cmhoose Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2006 Messages 250 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Jan 16, 2008 #5 There you go Cat! My Brinks boxes are so dry up here. Nice Score! Hoose
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2008 #6 Nice job Cat. I'd take those results any day. Gotta like that 90% count!! Boxes like that don't come around often.....sweet. Keep em coming Cat......
Nice job Cat. I'd take those results any day. Gotta like that 90% count!! Boxes like that don't come around often.....sweet. Keep em coming Cat......
C cs15 Jr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jan 17, 2008 #7 Excellent job!!
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jan 17, 2008 #8 Nice box! Congrats! Sweet Dreams.