best day in a long time

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went dredging today,on some new property-not enough water to dredge-panned and found some color -not much----------then---------------------went to another new place to check out too late in the day to dredge ------so------panned and sniped-------first pan had 30 or more colors(niced sized flake) stayed there for couple of hours :headbang: :headbang: :notworthy: :thumbsup: ;D :wink:and done better than the last 5or6or8 trips put together.hopefully me and chris in wga.will hit it hard in the morning.IF THE WARDEN LETS ME OUT TO PLAY! but this was the best prospecting trip i have had in a long time . almost as good as a takoda day :o

Upvote 0
OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went back today-with the 3" AND RACKED UP!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:went with chris inw.ga. he had his backbacker 2" both of us done excelent .pickers galore and oh yeah NUGGETTS !!!

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
strickman said:
went back today-with the 3" AND RACKED UP!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:went with chris inw.ga. he had his backbacker 2" both of us done excelent .pickers galore and oh yeah NUGGETTS !!!

hOOyAA Strick. Glad you and Chris got on some good stuff. Hope it stays with yall awhile.

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theres a lot of good area there,and a lot more close to it.but it is rough packing in-i need to make a frame or something to roll the dredge on,to save my back-it's not the age but the mileage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread