Quote by CryptoDave......
Yeah, that might be totally fine with you that have been graced by him to send you one, but since the rest of use are scum, we are discussing ones that are readily available.
Thanks.
You know Dave, these things take about 3 hours of labor to make & lets not even mention the cost in materials, gas, rod, electricity, etc. I spend my lunch hours & breaks making them every damn day & give them away to appreciative members of this forum, I dont even charge shipping. No one is scum here, if I could make one for every single member I would do it without hesitation! I have a waiting list a mile long, its hard keeping all the requests straight & I appologize if you have been overlooked but please understand that i am completely overwhelmed. I dont stamp them out on a machine, they are hand made & each one is unique & different from the last, quality takes time. Once again I appologize & hope there arent any ill feelings toward me by you or any other members.
MightyAP