N.J.THer
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2006
- Messages
- 3,283
- Reaction score
- 240
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I've only been detecting for a little under a year but I love the Lesche Standard Digger and I use a shovel from Predator Tools. Both are made of high quality materials and would be almost impossible to break but give me sometime and I will figure out a way. I also just purchased a plug cutter for planting bulbs from Lowe's for under two dollars. I have not had a chance to use it yet but I think it will be perfect for lawns and parks...I'll keep you posted. Come on warm weather...


, but I never do it seems. Whatever I need seems to always be back at home instead of in the back of the Durango. Ain't it a bitch? Monty
??
Handmade pluggers...
Works great, so far I have made 9 and given 6 away to fellow hunters, have one of each for myself. There are three models, a 5" diameter with a 9.25" plug depth, a 6" diameter with a 10.5" plug depth and a 3.75" diameter with a 13.75" plug depth. All work great, pattern cut from handmade tooling for swapping cutter blades and the like, each one comes with a drag line a clip and an allen wrench for removing the push disc. Great way to dig about 20% more targets and leave zero trace of ever being there...







