Bum Luck Silver Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 3,516 Reaction score 1,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2011 #21 Judy Collins singing Leonard Cohen: Grace Slick seducing a generation:
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2012 #22 Time to revive this bad boy and get some other names into the mix. I forgot all about folk/pop When it comes to the folk music of the 60's I don't think there is a singer to match Judith Durham Who in the the blazes is Judith Durham I'll tell you She is the female lead of The Seekers and still going strong.
Time to revive this bad boy and get some other names into the mix. I forgot all about folk/pop When it comes to the folk music of the 60's I don't think there is a singer to match Judith Durham Who in the the blazes is Judith Durham I'll tell you She is the female lead of The Seekers and still going strong.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #23 Aretha, hands down y'all. I kinda like Pink too. I listen to Alanis Morrissette, that p*ssed off lady, but she scares me cause she's a dead ringer for my ex-wife.
Aretha, hands down y'all. I kinda like Pink too. I listen to Alanis Morrissette, that p*ssed off lady, but she scares me cause she's a dead ringer for my ex-wife.
M MinerGirl Sr. Member Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 312 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location meicigama Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2012 #24 Enya...Love all her songs. Last edited: Jun 16, 2012