What's new

Best find from 2016

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would start a thread just wanted to see what everybody would consider their best find from 2016. By far mine was this axe head I found it early in the year I believe last February on a beach. It was my first axe and still makes me grin just looking at it. I hope everybody has a great 2017 full of great finds.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483378029.144733.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483378048.473926.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483378058.980041.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483378073.497230.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice! I would hate to have to swing that very long.
 
That's outstanding! Well I found a Pestle on the 27th but I still don't think it beats the Rose Quartz Bannerstone I recovered earlier in the year even though it was broke up pretty bad.JuneBanner5.webp
 
That ax was designed for chopping crooked trees I think. My favorite I guess is due to the color of it. I did find a few colorful ones though but just none like this one.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11671.webp
    SDC11671.webp
    349.8 KB · Views: 87
  • SDC11676.webp
    SDC11676.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom