favored papa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 656
- Reaction score
- 214
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- mountain home Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250 dfx
My day got turned around and I ended up near a bank I have never dun well at. I thought what the heck no time and I must feed the addiction, turns out they had a lot of rolls I got $250. by the third roll I found 1 40%. Then the skunk rolls set in. As seams to happen to me all the time I got down to the last 4 rolls before the silver started to flow. got 10 more 40%. And yes going back for the rest asap.
Dose this happen to anyone else? All the silver is at one end or the other of the hunt ? All the boxes i did were like that.
HH
Dose this happen to anyone else? All the silver is at one end or the other of the hunt ? All the boxes i did were like that.
HH
Upvote
0








