deltamann Full Member Joined Sep 30, 2010 Messages 142 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern New Mexico Detector(s) used F-75 LTD, Blisstool V3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I have only been detecting 2 years and I have had a good run so far. My best find is a 1789 George Washington Inaugural Button that I found last November. Here are also some odds and ends. Thanks for looking. Attachments 2010_0208BARRYS-BUTTON0004_crop.webp 286.9 KB · Views: 457
I have only been detecting 2 years and I have had a good run so far. My best find is a 1789 George Washington Inaugural Button that I found last November. Here are also some odds and ends. Thanks for looking.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2011 #2 That's a bunch of awesome relics! That GW button is spectacular!