What's new

Best finds with f2?

Husker64

Greenie
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast NE.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just about to get my f2in the mail and was wondering what the best find (spectulative) has been with an f2 fisher using the stock coil....thanks!
 
My wife has had hers out 3 times now, first time out found a silver ring in the backyard, and yesterday found alot of clad coins at the local reservoir beach. using it in the water at about 6" deep. Good luck with the new machine I think you will love how easy it is to use.
 
Very cool, just wanted to get into this whole MD thing and heard good things about the f2 as far as price point at the intro level. Who knows maybe I will move up a bit and keep the f2as a back up but for now I'm looking foreward to learning this machine ...thanks for the reply!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom