Best OF Whites

tucando

Greenie
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
Detector(s) used
White's VISION/ MXT Pro- GPZ 7000/3500 & BFO'S- GM3-Compass 77 AUTO
Best OF White's

The MXT PRO is a very impressive detector and with new updates gives a nudge as being one of the Best all Propose detectors to come on the detecting Scene in a long time. With the MXT Pro wide selection of loop sizes along with the DD loops gives this detector a top notch place. With the MXT aggressive auto track and other electronics features is by far one of White's greatest detectors to ever come out of Sweet Home.

Nugget hunting with the 4x6 DD loop will find those tiny nuggets and up to the 12" loop, the MXT Pro is a excellent shallow cache hunting and Relic hunter. Three modes of operation and features will give a operator a very broad selection and can handle just about any type of ground and terrain. Whites customer service and detectors are stellar 5 star quality. Of course the operator is the key behind the detector! Thanks White's
Best of Hunting
A.C.

gsitexas

Oct 12, 2006
Stephenville, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Omega 8000, CZ-3D, Bandito II uMax and Troy X-2
Re: Best OF White's

Thanks for your comments sir!

They certainly help reinforce my recent decision to sell my E-Trac and several other detectors to purchase the MXT Pro. I want to really focus my efforts with the MXT Pro, Treasure Barons and my Compass X-100/Coin Scanner Pro machines.

It certainly feels good to have one of the legends in the industry to confirm my feelings about the MXT Pro.

Best regards,

Keith

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.

Out of curiousity, why would you get rid of your etrac for the MXT pro?

I have an MXT now that I like and have been considering getting the pro. But I have also heard so many good things about the Minelab explorers and etrac in particular that I would be very interested why you may change. Thanks

OP
OP
tucando

tucando

Greenie
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
Detector(s) used
White's VISION/ MXT Pro- GPZ 7000/3500 & BFO'S- GM3-Compass 77 AUTO

John
Going from your MXT to a PRO will not change much in the depth department. However the new added features like the grab button and back lighted meter and a optional tone ID is a nice overall improvement over a standard MXT. As far as the minelab goes, you are looking at almost twice the $$. First it would be nice to try one out and see how well it works for you. Minelab detectors are good and just be real sure if that is what you want or need.

So much has changed in the last few years as far as detectors goes. The MXT is a real bread winner for White's. It does what it suppose to do and fills your coffers with a bounty of goods. What are my needs and works for me, may not be the same for the other guy. But the MXT PRO has all the areas covered and does it very well.
Best of hunting
A.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread