Silver Searcher
Gold Member

I don't know if this is the right place for this subject :P so Jeff please move if you think not
So lets see your Best Pictures, it can be any subject you chose

SS
Attachments
Upvote
0


Well that spider pictures sure cool 8)diggummup said:Well i'm no good at photos so for me these are pretty good. Except for the dates in some of them.![]()
nowgittineverything said:here are a few of my best pics........NGE

nowgittineverything said:Is that fog or an apparition I see rising above the stones in the cemetery?...........NGE

I think I got grit in the lense protecter when it closed, from lying down in the field when I take shots of my finds 
. Like all ..........NGE

keep them coming hammered said:Here is one from yesterday, we rescued the ducklings from a big overflow drain and their mum was really pleased. She even started feeding from our hands.
hammered

Poped up off the bottomCRUSADER said:hammered said:Here is one from yesterday, we rescued the ducklings from a big overflow drain and their mum was really pleased. She even started feeding from our hands.
hammered
nice pike bait![]()


Silver Searcher said:Poped up off the bottomCRUSADER said:hammered said:Here is one from yesterday, we rescued the ducklings from a big overflow drain and their mum was really pleased. She even started feeding from our hands.
hammered
nice pike bait![]()
Is that your pond Hammered
SS