Silver Searcher
Gold Member

I don't know if this is the right place for this subject :P so Jeff please move if you think not
So lets see your Best Pictures, it can be any subject you chose

SS
Attachments
Upvote
0




CRUSADER said:Not the best picture, but I like it

took my biggest of the top, 22.12 :P and on bread

RGINN said:Good pics, diggumup. That second one has a sci-fi feel about it for some reason. I like the color in the first one, nge. Great thread so far. I study all you guys and try to copy your techniques, with a little success sometimes. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

.hammered said:This an update on the ducklings and a few other pics taken today.
No. 1.) The Common, looking past the Willow tree and across my fave field to the church next door to my house.
No. 2.) A California poppy, with a nosey friend.
No. 3.) One of the Ducklings. Thev'e all survived so far. Good job we killed all the Pike.
No. 4.) The Common in bloom.
No. 5.) A false Black Widow in my garage
hammered

shaun7 said:hammered said:This an update on the ducklings and a few other pics taken today.
No. 1.) The Common, looking past the Willow tree and across my fave field to the church next door to my house.
No. 2.) A California poppy, with a nosey friend.
No. 3.) One of the Ducklings. Thev'e all survived so far. Good job we killed all the Pike.
No. 4.) The Common in bloom.
No. 5.) A false Black Widow in my garage
hammered
I see Benson is enjoying the fragrance![]()
