jjg70 Full Member Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 167 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro Apr 10, 2012 #1 I have a Garrett pro pointer and I love it, but when I go to the beach and use it in around water it gets a little erractic. I was wondering if anyone new of one that works around water. Thanks for any input you have Upvote 0
I have a Garrett pro pointer and I love it, but when I go to the beach and use it in around water it gets a little erractic. I was wondering if anyone new of one that works around water. Thanks for any input you have
yarglawai Tenderfoot Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 13, 2012 #2 Hi, I've heard about Vibratector and Vibraaquatic, which are 2 PI pinpointers, 30 meters waterproof. Hope it can help you.
Hi, I've heard about Vibratector and Vibraaquatic, which are 2 PI pinpointers, 30 meters waterproof. Hope it can help you.