Best place to sell Minelab Excal II ?

If you join as charter member you can sell it here.

Hi all,
I want to sell my Minelab Excall II. It hasn't been used for years, I moved from Florida to Las Vegas. Is Ebay my best option for selling?

Right here would be your best choice, bar none. Yes, you have to be a Charter Member to sell ($20) but well worth every bit. Ebay is a PITA to sell on these days, and here you have a focused group looking for quality detectors. JMHO

Right here would be your best choice, bar none. Yes, you have to be a Charter Member to sell ($20) but well worth every bit. Ebay is a PITA to sell on these days, and here you have a focused group looking for quality detectors. JMHO
Hi Dizzy,

I didn't see an option on T-Net to sell a pre-owned MD? Do you pay $20 to list a MD for sale or do you pay $20 if it sells?

Thanks for all your input!

Hi Dizzy,

I didn't see an option on T-Net to sell a pre-owned MD? Do you pay $20 to list a MD for sale or do you pay $20 if it sells?

You pay $20 for a year long Charter membership and having the membership allows you to list items in the classified section. How old is the detector and how much you looking to get for it?

Hi Dizzy,

There are no fees for selling items here, it’s expected here to come to an arrangement between members for how to pay, pricing and shipping. I bought my excal II on this site maybe 10 years ago.

You pay $20 for a year long Charter membership and having the membership allows you to list items in the classified section. How old is the detector and how much you looking to get for it?
Just looked up my receipt online, I bought it back in 2008. I only used it for a few years. It needs attention which I will price in. Not sure how much to ask yet, just trying to figure out a course of action.

If I become a Charter Member and pay $20, where would I post my MD for sale on this Forum?
Thnx!
In the "Marketplace", our classifieds forum found just below the Supporting Vendors forum.

That is a very good price along with all you have included.

Thanks for the feedback. My wife thought I should ask double that amount. I miss Florida!
Its a good deal for someone who could repair it, a Ok deal for someone that has to send it in and have it fixed which may cost in the area of 450/500 dollars. Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back