best question ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
best question ever !!!!!!!!!!! sat while dredging,i was minding my own business-and a few people walked up asking the normal questions ,whatcha doing ? ever find any ? etc....... i sure you know all the usual's ,after a while .i was face down in the river -this guy comes walking up [i didn't see him] when i raised my head up -there he was ! kinda startled me -he was crouched down close ,holding a lawn chair and a cooler. when i looked at him he ask...................catch'in any shrimp ? i liked to fell out ! i was so tickled i could not hold it back.at first i wasn't sure if he was serious or just having fun. i was roflmao !almost crying! then he said sure is hot ,i got plenty of cold beer -i'll be over here and pointed to a rock. come and get you some. he said he likes hanging out on the river -kinda like hunt'in over a baited field.there are a lot of rafters ,always a steady stream of them.and said he met several girlfriends there. but that was the funniest thing anyone ever ask.he knew he caught me off guard with that one.

Upvote 0

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well ....... did you get any shrimp ? ;D Seem like every place that was wet up there this past weekend had people play'in in it . I bet those river tubeing type businesses ran short of tubes .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread