What's new

Best Scoop?

SandMan1130

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delray Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is the best type of scoop for dry and somewhat wet sand?
 
I got the stealth 720i a few years ago. I spent over 350 bucks for it and bought it with the ash handle. It's a beast that I only used about 2 times. Now it sits in my basement regarding me balefully. I think it's one of the best. I like that the handle keeps it buoyant so that you don't lose it if slips out of your hand. This also makes it lighter in the water. I'f you're going to be in the water for some serious detecting give it a look. They've updated the design a bit since I ordered mine 4 years ago.
 
i been using a RTG travel model for yrs
ask guys on the beach forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom