What's new

Best Tesoro for Central Illinois

Jerkey

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be hunting parks and woods mostly for coins and jewelry and whatever else I can dig up. I live in the corn belt so the soil here is mineral rich black soil.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Last edited:
Vaquero - Have fun and Get Some!
 
First welcome to the site & this is the place to b if u have questions in reguards to detecting ur in the right place now if tesoro is what uv narrowd down ur brand on what u wanna go with, listen to Terry he has alot of knowlege not only with tesoros but detecting itself so goin with the vaq he probly has reasons behind it to pick that one so ull have no issues good luck
 
What is your budget? That would help us pick a Tesoro for you.
 
Mike, The Vaquero is well suited for your needs....very easy to operate, sensitive and deep on very small targets.
A new Vaquero is about 450.00, but there are usually a couple in the classifieds on the different forums for around 300.00 or so for a real nice used detector.
I'm in West Central Illinois myself, just outside of Jacksonville. If you are close by you are welcome to contact me and I will let you take my Vaquero for a spin to see what you think.
Here's my cell number 217-371-6059....HH..

Roger
 
Well guys I did buy a compadre from Miller DMZ. Tom is great guy with awesome deals. I originally bought a Minelab X-Terra 505 from Tom and still had a craving for a Tesoro so me and a friend decided to order two compadres from Tom @ Miller DMZ. I will probably order a Vaquero real soon.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom