What's new

Best way to detect 3+ Feet Deep

BennyV

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
1,691
Reaction score
2,876
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious. What’s the best way to detect that deep? I don’t have a two box. Is that my only option?
 
If you're looking for single coin sized objects a two box won't do it either.
Ever watch Aussie Gold Hunters? They scrape off the top with a front-end loader and then detect for nuggets after removing topsoil.
What size is the object you're trying to recover?
 
What are you looking for that is 3' deep?

Do you really want to dig 3' for clad coins or junk?
 
What are you looking for that is 3' deep?

Do you really want to dig 3' for clad coins or junk?
Dowsed spot. Has some potential. Very old property with a lot of history. I don’t want to destroy the lawn unless I’m sure something is there.
 
Dowsed spot. Has some potential. Very old property with a lot of history. I don’t want to destroy the lawn unless I’m sure something is there.
Doused.... :icon_scratch: unless it is very large target a normal detector want see it 3 foot deep, do you really want to dig 3 or 4 foot deep on an unknown random guess?
 
Did you try a probe?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom