Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm soooooooo sorry!! :P Either we didn't have internet access or I was too pooped to type. :-X But what a great time we had!
Got to the springs Friday afternoon. We hunted a bit and went to the local diner for BBQ. The look on those poor waitresses face was like a deer in the headlights when she saw all of us coming thru the doors. :D I don't think the place had ever had so many people all at once.
L to R
River Rat's hubby, River Rat, Wasari, Chris, Andy and Charlie
100_2315.jpg

Mrs. CyberCop, Sniffer, Birdie, Baggins
100_2316.jpg

Shiloh, Mac, Scuba, Bobby, Cyn
100_2318.jpg

Allie and Ocala
100_2320.jpg

Next installment tomorrow. :offtheair: I sooooo sleepy ya'll!!

Nana :)

Cooooooooool 8)

I'm sittin' here waving at the monitor as if you all could see me. Geez... time for sleep!

Nana, I second the thanks (for the names!)

Looking forward to the rest of the photos!

Nan
p.s.
how was the BBQ? :D

The Barbecue was great!!! There were at least 20 of us in the restaurant together..... it was a lot of fun!!

Thanks for the pics...everyone looks like they are enjoying the food and each others company! Happy to hear you made it home ok!

Great pics Nana! And thank you for the names ! cant wait to see the rest! Get some rest then hurry and post!

Love the pics Nana! Lordy, you know how much I enjoy a good BBQ. :wink: Glad y'all had a great time. :thumbsup: Wished we were there. :'(

Did we stuff ourselves with some good food or what? I just oohed & aahed over those displays on the wall, the neat paper towel holders made with horse shoes, and the tables with the "cowboy" legs. ;D Great pics, we all had a blast.

:wink: RR

OK. Lets see if I can get these pictures posted. :P :D
The weather there was awesome hunting during the day. Not too hot, not too cold. Was hard not to get distracted watching the big fish swim by. :D
IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8126.jpg

The water was so clear! Beautiful place.

100_2332.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

Burdie..

100_2339.jpg

Cheese, Sniffer, Wasari, Bobby, Cyn and Shang

100_2334.jpg

Cyber and RR...

100_2335.jpg

I'm not sure who this is..I didn't get to meet him I don't think?

100_2337.jpg

Mr & Mrs Ocala, Cyber.......

IMG_8176.jpg

RR, Gargamel, RR's hubby, Mac and Scuba...

IMG_8171.jpg

Burdie, Mav, DD, Gargamel...

IMG_8166.jpg

Gypsy huntress...

100_2330.jpg

Night time was a whole 'nother story! BRRRR! It was cold! Lucky for us we had a nice warm fire that we didn't stray too far from! :D

Shiloh, Scrounger and Baggins....

IMG_8153.jpg

Cyber cooking up a storm...

IMG_8152.jpg

Mav.....

IMG_8151.jpg

I don't know the names here...maybe they'll read this and let us know. :)

IMG_8140.jpg

Our world famous Charlie Cheesecake and Sniffer....

IMG_8139.jpg

I had a wonderful time, ya'll. I hope to see you all again soon!! :-*

Nana

So many pictures! They are loking good. Good to see you again. Shane

We had a great time!Gregg was looking last night at another hunt,but it is in Myrtle Beach kind of far for us,and it is just the weekend.

Thanks for posting more photos!I still can't belief how clear that water was.We have springs here in Gainesville,but I haven't seen one yet with water that clear!

Great pics Nana. I would like to announce the Nanna Inn is a four star Bed and Breakfast. You can't beat the price either. :thumbsup: Bless you both for a great time.
Burdie

nice shots next time we might have to grill one of those fish
rules said no fishing but nothing on spearing :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back