What's new

Better Pictures of 2 Marbles

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a few different shots of 2 similar looking marbles for possible identification.
 

Attachments

  • 20180311_211149.webp
    20180311_211149.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • 20180311_211123.webp
    20180311_211123.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • 20180311_211016.webp
    20180311_211016.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
I think the one with the dark thin line is a Peltier rainbo and the other is likely a Vitro.
 
Thanks a lot cheese,,
I dug one at a new permission today and gave it to the owner. It was a solid blue, so I told the owner that it was a Chinese Checkers Marble,, lol
 
Cool, you sure are finding a lot of them, huh? I've found a few while detecting. Once I hit a motherlode in an old lady's flower bed. She told me to dig up all I could. I think I got around a quart of marbles from the 1800s to the early 1900s. Several good ones, including handmades. I still drive by there once in a while and wonder what's in the yard that I didn't get to find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom