What's new

Better than my recent George II Half Penny

ajgiii

Greenie
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hot streak continues.

Decided to go with low disc and keep zinc/1cent active and was I happy I did.

Found this reading very low around a trashy picnic area.

I believe its a 1725 Louis XV silver

20160815_124234_resized.webp20160815_124157_resized.webp

Also found an old skeleton door latch and a button ( not sure how old either is).
and an old shlitz cap.

20160815_124418_resized.webp20160815_124341_resized.webp20160815_124327_resized.webp20160815_124321_resized.webp20160815_124252_resized.webp
 
Upvote 30
Agreed this is a killer coin that I almost missed. Guessing with a different title this would get the attention it deserves. In that condition BANNER worthy to me
 
No question it's banner worthy.
 
Yep. Rocking find....Congrats and banner!
 
This coin might of come , from dredged dirt .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom