What's new

Better Than Yesterday.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I showered twice this morning to get rid of that bad smell from yesterday's boxes before hitting the bank today......lol. It paid off and I rebounded with a little silver.

The most exciting finds were a 55 Frankie and a 20 Walker........yeah baby!!!

Today's totals..............

1-64
4-66's
11-67's
16-68's
1-69
1-Franklin 1955
1-Walker 1920

35 keepers
 

Attachments

  • P3190011.webp
    P3190011.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 352
  • P3190009.webp
    P3190009.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 349
  • P3190008.webp
    P3190008.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 352
Upvote 0
Not a bad haul at all there LJ. Congrats! I can't wait to see your posts from the road trip you are going to take. I always try to bring a thousand dollars or more. I always try to get a glimpse of the larger pick-ups before I buy. Sometimes there are obvious dumps and others you just never know. You just don''t want to run out of cash before you hit all your banks. Good Luck

-Golden Silver
 
Just knew it wouldn't take long for you to get back in the saddle......

Mojo
 
Very impressive LJ !

Wasn't a '55 one of the last few you needed to complete the series ?

Again, mucho kudos amiga !
 
55 ben & 20 walker!
Both valuable finds!
Unreal!!!!

Congrats!!
 
And my first good day in a few is still overshadowed. Congrats. again, pass that walker luck this way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom