K kadookid Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 24 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hello everyone I have a BH tracker IV and would like to move up to another MD would you recomend the AT pro thanks
Hello everyone I have a BH tracker IV and would like to move up to another MD would you recomend the AT pro thanks
Ace350 Hero Member Joined Apr 12, 2012 Messages 551 Reaction score 171 Golden Thread 0 Location The Jersey Shore Detector(s) used Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/ Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2013 #2 Oh yea, the AT-Pro Rocks!!
V vetteb_96 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 #3 I used a BH Tracker IV as my first machine last summer. After researching new machines I purchased an AT PRO over the holidays. I hope to use it this weekend as the snow melts here in Michigan.
I used a BH Tracker IV as my first machine last summer. After researching new machines I purchased an AT PRO over the holidays. I hope to use it this weekend as the snow melts here in Michigan.