What's new

Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro question

Clint in KY

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to replace my Tracker IV, and have settled on a Land Ranger Pro. Read some reviews and one troubled me. User complaint was that the shafts were plastic. The shafts on my Tracker are definitely metal. I know there are plastic locking rings, but find it hard to believe the shaft is plastic.
Plastic or Metal?
Thanks
 
You must be referring to the upper shaft that the control box is attached to. The bottom shaft that the coil is attached to mu be plastic or carbon fiber in order to keep from having issues with the coil. The Land Ranger is a competent machine and I wouldn't be concerned with choosing one.
 
I love mine. Can't beat it for the price. And I have had many other brands over the years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom