texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Nov 29, 2010 #1 Probably a long shot but must mean something Attachments DSCN1748_01.webp 45 KB · Views: 194 DSCN1747_01.webp 44.5 KB · Views: 192
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2010 #2 Fascinating ! I wish I could help Upvote 0
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Nov 29, 2010 #3 I knew I had seen it here before! - not much on an id but here's another: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,303838.0.html And I think it is here too: http://www.zonefinds.com/catalog.html eta - just noticed that old post is yours too! Upvote 0
I knew I had seen it here before! - not much on an id but here's another: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,303838.0.html And I think it is here too: http://www.zonefinds.com/catalog.html eta - just noticed that old post is yours too!
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Nov 29, 2010 Thread Owner #4 It is a old item, but I finally got the back cleaned up, it was in olive oil for a while. Upvote 0
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Nov 29, 2010 #5 It came out great! Big difference Upvote 0
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Nov 29, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Good ID on the item Bramblefind. I'm amazed there's even more than one. Upvote 0