Bid on Intuition: Ones real, Ones perfect, but man made: One Cent the first bid.

C

Cappy Z.

Winning bidder takes all. This is not a get something for nothing bidding war.

It is a learning experience for those folks who appreciate gemstones.

Citrine is a form of quartz. Quartz is one of the most common minerals on earth.

But sometimes..Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

A ring with a faceted Citrine stone...and a 23 cwt. gemstone.

Bidding starts at ONE PENNY. (01.CT) lol.

Bidding ends ANYTIME in the next two days before Friday at High Noon Atlantis Time. ANYTIME..maybe in ten minutes!

So Bid. Shipping is free. Go for it! A ..PENNY!

Attachments

• Gemstones.jpg 007.jpg
    Gemstones.jpg 007.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 284
OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The clock stopped dead at the top of the hour. Any post even one second after the top of the hour..was too late. Sorry.

The winner is: Blacksheep. Period. End of discussion. I hope this somehow gets people more interested in gemstones etc.

When I get Blacksheeps snail mail PM'd to me...the package will be mailed.

Long live treasure hunters!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Blacksheep said:
Great auction Cappy, thank you!

(Wife just kissed me, not sure if it was meant for me or for you! :wink: )

I just wish more folks and their better halves would get more interested in gemstones. We here in the US have a major wine glut due to rich people buying thousands of wineries and selling the product below costs...well..there is a world wide gem glut..and people can truly benefit from doing a little research..etc.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Bink29

Aug 11, 2009
Kingman, Az.
Yea , I am just getting started in this stuff. Trying to read and learn as much as possible. I live in Arizona, so there is a lot of turquoise around. It sure is very interesting. Can't wait for your next auction... Thanks

Upvote 0

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
Ashleen said:
Damn.....I gotta stop wandering away from Tnet for weeks at a time :(
Will teach me to go on vacation! At least I was rock hounding :icon_thumleft:
Never had much access to gemstones, but these auctions have sparked my interest.
Dan

Upvote 0

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Received today! (Talk about fast) Cappy, pics do these no justice. I have never seen this particular stone up close before. Man made or natural they are beautiful!

Thank you sir! :wink:

Attachments

• aaa1.JPG
    aaa1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread