What's new

Big Boy Hobbies service.

releventchair

Ruby Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
30,601
Reaction score
110,478
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Had trouble ordering from previous source and went to Big Boy Hobbies site. very impressed with speed of delivery but more Bart responded to email quick too. This is the kind of service a company can be proud of and deserves our business thanks Bart from mi.:award_star_silver_2
 
Agreed. Dealt with Bart 2-3 times now and service is always top notch. Will be ordering from him in the future.
 
I agree, I went with a bigger and older MD distributing company at first.
Since then I have had two pleasant dealings with Bart. I found out he is usually quick to respond to questions emailed or PMed. He has better prices than advertised on the Internet. He is informative and helpful on the phone. Shipping is quick and doesnt sit around for days till it gets to a carrier to be shipped. It only takes 5 days from phone call to my doorstep and that's across the country. You also always get a tracking number via email. He earned my business and I will keep going back to Big Boys Hobbies.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone! This means a lot! Please holler anytime with questions! Love to help and always make best deals!
 
I think I remember it being around 7p.m.(pacific standard) when I called. I expected to get a recorded message telling me the hours of operation. To my surprise Bart answered the phone. He was friendly and helpful and I received my order in a matter of days. The "freebies" he throws in are the best, not cheap crap like some competitors which I will not name but come on we all know who I'm referring to. I would not hesitate to go with Bart on any future purchases.
 
Just ordered a Sovereign GT from Bart this morning. Very pleasant and to the point. No BS deals just good service. Only problem I have ...Now I have to wait for my new toy.
 
Good to have a go to guy you can count on. Johnnycat, i remember that wait. Like a kid at christmas,i even behaved a little while!.
 
Thanks everyone. Your kind words mean a lot!!

Feel free to call or email with any questions!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom