What's new

Big Marble??? Ye or Ney

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey marble guys I’m new to this marble addiction image-2021-05-13-21:25:29-643.webp
image-2021-05-13-21:26:49-769.webp
image-2021-05-13-21:26:06-065.webp
 
Yes, big honking Bennington. I THINK they started to be made about the time of the Civil War. All these years I still haven't found one! Other ones, yes, this one, no.
 
That's a great Find...! :icon_thumright:
That old marble, somebody's kid played with it...
- a precious, personal item...you got real treasure...!
 
You?re right my brother I love this damn marble

Yes, and the only one that I found, was here in my little town - a much smaller, hand made one....
I like yours better...!
 
Hand-made, as daddy or mommy wanted the best for their kiddo...!
Special, personal Find like that, makes it top shelf in my book...!
I have mine resting on an medicine bottle neck, next to my lead round ball collection.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom