littlewindmill829 Jr. Member Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 57 Reaction score 225 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia Plateau, Oregon Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 25, 2025 #1 About 20yards from a cave along a creek. Nothing above it, am I right in assuming these divets were used as mortars? Attachments 20250324_150256.webp 2.8 MB · Views: 94 20250324_150312.webp 2.2 MB · Views: 89 20250324_150318.webp 1.8 MB · Views: 66 Upvote 4
About 20yards from a cave along a creek. Nothing above it, am I right in assuming these divets were used as mortars?
O opalboy Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 382 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Mar 26, 2025 #2 Sure looks like it!
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,019 Golden Thread 0 Mar 26, 2025 #3 I always wondered how they got the mashed food out of the holes? Looks good to me
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2025 #4 I think those are natural, however pics don't do them justice, you need to see them in person to get the right idea. Good location and good set up though.
I think those are natural, however pics don't do them justice, you need to see them in person to get the right idea. Good location and good set up though.