What's new

BIG ROAD TRIP TOMORROW

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
TOMORROW I AM GOING ON A ROAD TRIP WITH ONE PURPOSE IN MIND AND THAT IS TO FIND SILVER BABY. I HAVE OVER 2000 IN HAND ROLLS FROM SEPERATE BANKS TO PICK UP ALONG THE WAY WHICH, LORD WILLING WILL PRODUCE SOME OF PLATA ON WHICH I HAVE BECOME DEPENDANT. WISH ME LUCK AND I WILL REPORT BACK.

-GOLDEN SILVER
 
Upvote 0
Jeeze... $2k in hand rolls? That beats the volume of any roadtrip I have done.

I wish you luck and hope you find the motherload in there somewhere.

Hope they are from a TON of different banks and not just a couple dumps.

Keep us informed!

~Dave
 
There are a lot of banks and many stops. If I am going to spend the money for gas I want to have a good chance of finding something. I punch in the gut would be to find less than what would pay for gas. I will let yall know what happens.

-golden silver
 
I wish you all the luck GS.......fingers crossed for ya!!! May the silver gods smile upon you.

Be careful on the road.......I know how those roads trips are......searching rolls while moving on to the next stop....ha!
 
Ha Lj, you know the drill all too well. I don't even know if I will have time to look because I have so many stops but I am sure I will open a few. I thank you much for your well wishes and will try to provide some pics especially for you. I know how you are about pics.

-Golden silver
 
Good luck GS, may a dream roll be in your future.....tomorrow.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Thanks SF... but it is DREAM ROLLS...DREAM ROLLS. I AM AIMING HIGH.
 
golden silver said:
will try to provide some pics especially for you. I know how you are about pics.

-Golden silver

Ahhh....now your making me feel special...... :wink:. I love seeing pictues of that silver stacked up!! That is what I want to see in your pictures.....high stacks. You can do it GS!!!
 
golden silver said:
Thanks SF... but it is DREAM ROLLS...DREAM ROLLS. I AM AIMING HIGH.
Sorry, now we're talking. GREED BABY, I want it all :thumbsup:
 
2,000? wow! how many phone calls did you have to make to find them all? i'm happy when i can find $100 in hand rolls at one bank.
 
LJ said:
May the silver gods smile upon you.

At least the silver goddess is smiling upon you. With those good wishes, how can you lose? Good luck, GS!
 
golden silver said:
TOMORROW I AM GOING ON A ROAD TRIP WITH ONE PURPOSE IN MIND AND THAT IS TO FIND SILVER BABY. I HAVE OVER 2000 IN HAND ROLLS FROM SEPERATE BANKS TO PICK UP ALONG THE WAY WHICH, LORD WILLING WILL PRODUCE SOME OF PLATA ON WHICH I HAVE BECOME DEPENDANT. WISH ME LUCK AND I WILL REPORT BACK.

-GOLDEN SILVER

I knew I shouldn't have posted my vacation plans. Your trying to beat me to the punch. Gonna clean up before I get out there. :(

Good luck anyway. see you in Hampton Roads.

Mojo
 
How did the roadtrip go? I was able to line up $1500 or so for a roadtrip of my own.
 
Curious to know how you made out as well!

My roadtrips have traditionally been to just hit the highway and get off at every decent looking exit and start the hunt for banks. No calling ahead here! They normally work out quite well, and even when I don't find silver, or halves at all, I am able to pick up some Ikes, or get a teller to be nice and set stuff aside for me from now on.

~Dave
 
I'm curious too.......c'mon GS......quit holding out on us.....share the news!
 
Yea, we want to see what part of this ride you were on.
 

Attachments

  • Roller Good.gif
    Roller Good.gif
    504.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 5960-coaster.gif
    5960-coaster.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 171
Silver_Fox said:
Yea, we want to see what part of this ride you were on.

Now that is very good.......great work SF.....I love it!!!
 
LJ said:
Silver_Fox said:
Yea, we want to see what part of this ride you were on.

Now that is very good.......great work SF.....I love it!!!
I didn't copyright it so feel free to poach it :wink: :thumbsup:
Actually, I just poached it a few min. ago............HA.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom