~big silver~

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
on a silver role went hunting with my friend at my early 1700s hunting ground i found these coins i found the silver dollar first my blood was flowing my friend came over to check it out all is nice a little while later 1899 barber dime and indian i yell to my friend barber dime he mumbled some profanity went on hunting found the wiped colonial a little while later another barber dime i just had to remind him when it's his pockets getting full and mine are empty we have a lot of fun it was a good day thanks for looking have fun good luck and keep digging krazyhorses

Attachments

• MVC-109S (2).jpg
    MVC-109S (2).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • MVC-145S (2).jpg
    MVC-145S (2).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,223
  • MVC-149S (2).jpg
    MVC-149S (2).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,230
Upvote 0

unearthed

Nov 29, 2008
Yellow Tavern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Wilson R&C III, Minelab Safari, X-Terra 70, Xp Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those finds would have made my day for sure; too bad about your partners feelings.

HH
unearthed

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find on the 1888-S, mintage 657,000. :icon_thumright: Congrats!

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
I like all those coins, not just the 1888S $. When you hunting partner gives you guff, just tell him to find some of his own!

OP
OP
KRAZYHORSES

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
Tuberale said:
I like all those coins, not just the 1888S $. When you hunting partner gives you guff, just tell him to find some of his own!
we have been hunting together for 35 yrs he had his days of glory left me pussin thanks krazyhorses

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
KRAZYHORSES said:
Tuberale said:
we have been hunting together for 35 yrs he had his days of glory left me pussin thanks krazyhorses
Geez! 35 years! Just can't get rid of him, huh? Ya know, he's gonna stick like glue to you now. Apparently you are a silver magnet, and some of it's just bound to get spread 'round. Has his silver aura helped you too?

OP
OP
KRAZYHORSES

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
Tuberale said:
KRAZYHORSES said:
Tuberale said:
Geez! 35 years! Just can't get rid of him, huh? Ya know, he's gonna stick like glue to you now. Apparently you are a silver magnet, and some of it's just bound to get spread 'round. Has his silver aura helped you too?
he has more than i do he is my best friend he got me into thunting i am trying to get him to bring some of his finds over for a photo shoot the only finds of his posted are the ones he found thunting with me since i joined tnet i posted " MY FRIEND TOOK THE NITE" thanks krazyhorses

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
killer silver KH!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats one heck of a group of finds....any thing left of the colonial?

XPress2

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow... You are so lucky. I was in the woods today for 6 hours and only found 1 wheat cent. Some places have it and some don't. Good job...

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's amazing.... :thumbsup:

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, you've really been knocking 'em out lately. Congrats on the big silver :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread