Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr ken and myself sailed into the lane this morning just after 7a.m.
Targets were fair, but everyone was complaining about pennies, so I dug a few nulls to see and yes, there were some for sure.
Rick from PA and his AtPro had a nice looking titanium ticket we think and another had some silver tickets…..saw no yellow, heard about no yellow…….oh well, Thursday is only hours away.
Saw one new face today besides Rick, no clue, some sort of whites sea based heater and scoop…..the lane was buzzing with looters.
Got a call from the ohio boys, they are outbound the northern territory with gold and diamonds heading west at a rapid pace…..soon to be in Jackson by nightfall.
Good luck, see you thur.
Video is kinda long: 8 mins.

Upvote 0

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Same story up here in OCNJ Max....just not as many people out hunting as down there....surf is high here and moving a little sand....every day....lets hope that these big waves open up the vault for us as the week goes on...HH....Brian :sunny:

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good vid....heavy surf here in Carolina to...decent slope but ready for some sand to get cut out.

dirtdigger1581

Jun 18, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Vid Max. I was out there last night for a few hours at low tide. Picked up a lot of clad and managed a .925 womens ring. Haven't found any yellow out there since before the hurricane rolled through.

Good luck on your next trip. Always enjoy the vids! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread