What's new

Bill Laddand Howard Hewitt together again

Randy Combs

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,033
Golden Thread
0
Location
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately Howard has been diggin with Bill Ladd again on Bill’s youtube channel. Many do not care but I enjoyed Digfells and they do not act as crazy now.
 
Ill look at it
 
I met Bill at his place of work in Massachusetts. He seemed decent in person, albeit a little busy. His a bit too much for me while hes filming tho. He shares a some knowledge with you tho which is appreciated. I saw howard in a few of his newer videos. Id like to meet and dig with him!
 
It looked like an older vid to me...recently posted ?
 
I saw the videos too and agree with mdj. Bill usually pokes at Howard for not digging with him anymore because of a girlfriend......so he calls these his ghost vids of Howard, pretty immature if you ask me.
 
Bills an awesome guy in person.. I have hunted with him a bunch of times. There are a couple hunts of us together on my youtube ch. (iffy signals). His knowledge of history is unreal.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom