What's new

Bills mods

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone know how to get ahold of this guy. Have heard from some he is out of it now but not sure if that's true. Any help
 
Not sure who your talking about....

Bill Babbs?
 
The guy who does the mods on detectors
 
There are a lot of people who do detector mods....what mod you wanting?
 
The mod for the whites classic idx
 
Try a Google search using " Mr bill classic ID mod"..

He did mods on the classic I'd detectors. I had forgot about him till you said classic ID....
 
I saw somewhere on net people haven't been able to get ahold of him but I dunno
 
Number is no good. GeeZ
 
As of May of 2012 he was still doing the mods according to forum I found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom