What's new

BINGO MONTREAL!!!!! GOLD HAS COME!!!

Russcan07

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montreal
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20151006_183527.webpIMG_20151006_183554.webpIMG_20151006_201030.webpIMG_20151006_201041.webp Mont-Royal . How to determine the age of the pendant? No inscriptions, and no trial.IMG_20151006_184051.webp all findings today.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
It's fairly modern - within the last twenty five years I'd guess , Is there any sort of hallmark to help establish metal composition ?
When you find Jesus , you're doing great ! ... when you also get Our Lady of Guadalupe - you are living right brother !
 
By the look of the loop on the first pictures it seems to be just plated, third picture you can see the plating around the base metal of the worn off nose, better luck next time.
 
Thank you for your response, metal silver plated with gold, it is possible to see if the nose increase the Christ under a magnifying glass.
 
By the look of the loop on the first pictures it seems to be just plated, third picture you can see the plating around the base metal of the worn off nose, better luck next time.

I'd say he had pretty good luck, whether it is plated or not.

Nice find.
 
I have one simular to yours, sterling silver, great find :laughing7:
 
Nice find but it looks like bronze...
 
I'd say he had pretty good luck, whether it is plated or not.

Nice find.
True it's a good find and I should have stated that, thanks for pointing that one out.
 
Def modern great find!
 
Hi, thank you!You have determined the age?
 
Interesting. I found a similar medal in NYC just before the Pope arrived only the back was plain and it was stamped 18k.

20150920_092513 medal.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom