jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2020 Thread Owner #1
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2020 #2 Thanks Jeff, I see that just four miles east, down hwy 340 is a small village named, "Intercourse". Wonder how they named that?
Thanks Jeff, I see that just four miles east, down hwy 340 is a small village named, "Intercourse". Wonder how they named that?
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2020 #3 Sorry, just west is a smaller village named "Fertility"! Don't think I'm going to do any research...
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2020 Thread Owner #4 the Tavern Called Cross Keys & a Cross Road Morphed into Intercourse . your mention of fertility, pa is the First I heard of that Area Last edited: May 7, 2020
the Tavern Called Cross Keys & a Cross Road Morphed into Intercourse . your mention of fertility, pa is the First I heard of that Area