What's new

Birthday Silver

Silver? Gold?

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
So today I decided to go hunting with my friend for several hours today to celebrate my birthing. One of the first plugs I dug ended with a naval button I believe. I'm not sure the age. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436216084.092500.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436216106.057947.webp There seems to be a knob on the back like most buttons. Several wheats later I dug a very green coin hoping it was an Indian. After cleaning it off however, I found that it was a 1921 Canadian cent. That's really cool because in Tennessee you don't find many Canadian coins. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436216245.560761.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436216257.312601.webp
Two and a half hours later, I started to get discouraged due to the amount of trash. Every hole had three nails at least along with the penny or whatever. Behind the shed I found the silver that I had been searching for. A 1942 Washington. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436216368.188022.webp Very good birthday hunt indeed. If you know any info on the button please let me know.
 
Upvote 16
Well Great finds and Happy Birthday
 
Happy birthday and congrats on finding those 3 keepers :thumbsup: Now it's time to go out and celebrate :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom