S Samantha_74 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 7, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Hi guys I hope I attached the pics correctly! Can anyone identify what this rock is? Pics don’t do it justice, it’s very glittery and not magnetic. Hope you can help! Thank you x
Hi guys I hope I attached the pics correctly! Can anyone identify what this rock is? Pics don’t do it justice, it’s very glittery and not magnetic. Hope you can help! Thank you x
S Samantha_74 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 7, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2019 Thread Owner #2
M maybreak Tenderfoot Joined Jan 30, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2019 #3 Looks like you've got a Micaceous Hematite, which is a variety of Specularite.
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2019 #4 P.U.P. Petrified unicorn poop...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #5 What they said cool find
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 #6 Welcome to tnet