What's new

Blairsville area

monte952003

Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blairsville PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
GARRETT AT Pro
GARRETT GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone from around blairsville area that would like to get together sometime?
 
Not I :( But Welcome !
 
Hey Monte,

I'm brand new to MD'ing (got my first one last week) and noticed your post on here.

I'm from Latrobe and would love to get an opportunity to spend some time with someone who has been doing this for a while.

Let me know if you would be interested in maybe getting together sometime soon.
 
Killing_blow yeah always looking for someone to do some hunting with hit me up
 
Yes I'am in Blairsville and would mind looking at some places to M/D.
 
Just moved to Johnstown(Ferndale) and have not been detecting in a long time, but I cant wait to hit up some old parks or commons in the area. I just want to snag my first piece of silver starting back up. I am willing to travel and or be the driver if needed. My favorite places to hunt are parks, commons, ghost towns, old boy scount camps etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom