What's new

blame the frying pan

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,777
Reaction score
76,170
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- Police say a Pennsylvania man in a hospital gown stole $50 from his ex-girlfriend at Wal-Mart, then tried to flee on a store-owned motorized shopping scooter.

State police Cpl. Chuck Frey says David had just been released from a hospital for injuries in a domestic dispute Jan. 1. Frey says David had been hit with a frying pan and table leg.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...AWAY?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
 
folks like that put the "fun" in dysfunctional , boy she done whomped ya once , you back fer seconds already ?
 
I see a new addition to "The World's Dumbest Criminals" LOL
 
Doesn't surprise me. I have relatives in Uniontown.
====================================================================
;D You beat me to it, I was going to post the same thing.
I have many relatives in that area myself. We call the
ones back in the mountains, the Fayette-cong, & yes
many of them are 'kinfolk' too. Plenty of good folks,
they just do things their own way. ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom