Blisstool?

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Everybody in Europe loves the Blisstool" ? I don't think so. Many have bought and moved on and this is people who know their detectors. There's been posts explaining why they have moved to other machines or gone back to previous detectors but these posts are deleted. The bubble has burst and new brands are todays favourities. A couple of months back it was the Nokta Velox. Now they are for sale all over the place at two thirds of the price they were two months back. Meanwhile the hype is starting to build on the next wonder machine but there's another just behind it.

The established manufacturers who do have reliable designs and warranties that don't need you to jump through hoops and are likely to be around in a few years time to supply spares and repairs are hampered because they are not using the customers money to finance their businesses and also want to produce detectors that can be supplied to customers worldwide that will work on most sites.
Its all to easy to wack up the gain on a detector and make the next air test winner.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So what seem to be some of the problems with the Bliss's? (other than long waits for service)

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
blisstool I have never heard of this brand good to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread