The Rebel
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 6,840
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southwest, CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yea, the cold front brought gusty winds with temps in the 60's !!!


This is where I would normally make a cranking motion with my right hand and simulate the middle finger raising on my right hand. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT 60 DEGREES WOULD MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HERE RIGHT NOW?
Sorry... didnt mean to scream.![]()
After I graduated college, I moved to FL...THIS is why!!! Be safe, and I hope Plymouth, SE Mass, and the Cape make it out OK.This is where I would normally make a cranking motion with my right hand and simulate the middle finger raising on my right hand. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT 60 DEGREES WOULD MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HERE RIGHT NOW?Sorry... didnt mean to scream.
![]()
It was 74 here yesterday....sorry. I hope you guys are all right back there! I heard travel ban in Connecticut.This is where I would normally make a cranking motion with my right hand and simulate the middle finger raising on my right hand. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT 60 DEGREES WOULD MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HERE RIGHT NOW?
Sorry... didnt mean to scream.![]()
Winter will be over in another five weeks. When the snow melts, the ground will be saturated from March through June. That's when we're all going to be finding amazing Revolutionary War relics and pre-1800 coins. I'll take metal detecting those items over digging clad coins and jewelry any day.



Didn't hinder these guys,6:45 this AM.Now I have to go shovel...while the 23 year old sleeps.
GOD Bless
Chris
Didn't hinder these guys,6:45 this AM.Now I have to go shovel...while the 23 year old sleeps.
GOD Bless
Chris
