What's new

Block A button today

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out today & the very first target I dug was a block A button. I didn't find much after that though. I'll take being lucky over good any day lol.
 

Attachments

  • 15745553179643.webp
    15745553179643.webp
    104.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 15745551967321.webp
    15745551967321.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 15745551350320.webp
    15745551350320.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Great button!!!
 
Awesome button. What's the back look like?
 
Nice save Digger! Block A was my first confederate button ever.
 
:hello2: NICE!!!! Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 
A Great find and Save on a Great Confetrit' Artillery button.
 
Nice save Digger! Block A was my first confederate button ever.

I still have never dug an Confederate or a Union A button . I do own several BUT! I don't know what St or where they were dug.
 
Sweet button, congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
I got out today & the very first target I dug was a block A button. I didn't find much after that though. I'll take being lucky over good any day lol.

Man when you get out ' You do it right' The 'A ' button would keep me happy for a month ....Naaaaa I'm human and greedy , I'd be out looking at that site & others for more.

P.S. I swear that I dug what I called a "Necked Down Spencer" ??? IDK .

So do you know what type of cartridge that is? , I does 'look' to have been fired .
Good Day Bro.:thumbsup:
 
Man when you get out ' You do it right' The 'A ' button would keep me happy for a month ....Naaaaa I'm human and greedy , I'd be out looking at that site & others for more.

P.S. I swear that I dug what I called a "Necked Down Spencer" ??? IDK .

So do you know what type of cartridge that is? , I does 'look' to have been fired .
Good Day Bro.:thumbsup:

Thanks buddy. I have no idea what cartridge it is. It's old & rim fire. I dont think the technology was around to neck down a brass cartridge during the civil war. It was shot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom