Bobbie says to me I found this junk earring

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
This is what she told me after we had finished at our second spot this afternoon." Junk earring" I asked her, ok what about that little stamp on the post? yep it is 10k.
I had the day off as our office was closed so we got out first this am to look for a friends lost ring, didnt find it but we will be going back to look again. We did some errands then hit a couple of spots this afternoon. Spent couple of hours total time this afternoon, and bobbies earring bout $5.00 in clad and a newly lost useable pocket knife was the total of our finds. It was a nice day for us to be out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0510.JPG
    DSCF0510.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice you had the day off, even better you got to get out searchin'.You guy's amaze me with these jewelry find's,what do you do with it all?Anyway alway's good hearing from you two,keep it up and keep em' posted.Congrat's and HH!! as alway's

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
thanks civilman we set in a safety deposit box, as bobbie and I have talked about getting a camper after we retire and use the gold and silver that we find to pay for it. Even after detecting for over 30 years I actually enjoy detecting now more than ever before.
keep us posted on your guys finds
hh
dave+bobbie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great going you two!

? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
weres the pocket knife,smoking as usual guys! ;D

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave-Enc,

you two seem to always pull something out of a location.? Good job.? You both know your craft.

A camper after you retire, some travel, the good life.? Wonder if you will do a bit of detecting ;)

both of you have a good un...........

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
I would think Bobbie would be able to heft a find in her hand and say [Yup 9K english gold, about 1.5 grams] and be right lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread