BofA

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious what sort of luck folks have had finding silver in boxes ordered from BofA (mainly halves, but happy to hear about experience with quarters and dimes too). I'm in the DC area. Apparently I can order boxes through my business account with no fee.

I think I've seen a post saying that BofA uses Brinks locally and the boxes weren't any good, but hearing any experiences that folks have had would be welcome.

If I do anything with BofA it will be very low volume, so no one should worry about me draining a good source (assuming they are any good).

Upvote 0

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
I do all my searching through BoA at present. My problem is dump locations rather than finding places willing to sell me boxes. Suffice to say I do not find the results disappointing on a realistic level. Though I will say for the record they have culled all the 1970-D's.

Rascal

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's normally 1-2 pieces of 40% a box. I'm in the DC/NOVA area.

OP
OP
C

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. Sounds like they are worth an order. I don't (and won't) dump there, and I agree that finding good places to dump seems to be a larger challenge that finding places to order halves, at least in the DC area.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks guys. Sounds like they are worth an order. I don't (and won't) dump there, and I agree that finding good places to dump seems to be a larger challenge that finding places to order halves, at least in the DC area.

TD Bank is good for dumping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread